venerdì 23 ottobre 2015

Wedding Dresses - Landybridal

Hello everyone,
today we talk again about wedding dresses, but this time we do it with another beautiful site, Landybridal.
In this site there is many sections that I like, and I want to show you the dresses that I like the most.



How much is lovely this dress?
I especially like the jewelry corset, thanks to its brilliant applications.
The wide skirt then, is beautiful, like a real princess.



This other dress is beautiful for two reasons.
The first one: the special corset with satin designs, which continue on the sleeves: beautiful, I love that!
The second one: the particular wide in tulle. Elegant and raffinate, just like I like!

These two dresses and many more, you will find in a special category of the site, wedding dresses 2016.
In the second part of this post I will show you two dresses in lace: in the site there is an apposite section for laces dresses, lace wedding dresses. Enjoy it!
Now I'm going to show you my favourite lace wedding dresses from this site.



A beautiful one-shoulder lace dress, skirt and train moderate, elegant and vintage appeal. I love the texture of this lace dress, it is chic!




This dress is very similar to the previous one, but it has a sweetheart neckline, which makes it less special but more romantic for a dream wedding!


What do you thing about the dresses from Landybridal?
See you soon,
Veronica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...