giovedì 23 agosto 2018

★ Beautiful Clothes for Fall ★ FashionMia ★


Hello everyone,
Today we going to an amazing fashion adventure on a beautiful website: FashionMia.

Finally, I can feel that summer is going to end (I love the sun but I hate the hot weather), and I want to see amazing dresses and amazing sweaters, for autumn and winter.



Link                                                          Link

The sweater that I choose are really confortable and warm, perfect for winter.
I love those types of clothes, because you can feel yourself in a total confort.

For other beautiful swaeater you can visit the dedicatet section on the webiste: 


Link                                                        Link

To be an autumn princess, I choose also two maxi dresses.
To be feminine and sexy in the same time, even when the temperature is ''fresh''.


Link                                                                   Link

Those two sweaters are my favourite.
They are really comfortable but also really shaped and chic.



Link                                                  Link


The final dresses that I choose are the perfect faces of themselves.
The first one is a tribute to flowers and pastel colors, and the second one is chic and black as the night.

Do you love those kind of dresses for women?

What do you think of this clothes from FashionMia?


See you soon,
Veronica,

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...