mercoledì 28 giugno 2017

Beautiful Wedding Dressed on PickWeddingDresses.



Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about one beautiful site that I discovered, PickWeddingDresses.
As you can image by the name of this site, it sells Wedding Dresses and today I want to show you my favourite!
It's an occasion to dream all together!

I really love one section of the site, Weddding Dresses NZ, where I find three manificient dresses that I could choose one day, when (I hope!) I will marry.

First one:



I'm in love with this one!
It's so simple, with the lace corpet and the big vaporous skirt.
I see it well in a small and elegant ceremony.

It's avaible also in Burgundy, Campagne, Ivory, Pink, Red an, of course, in White.
The size are from Eu 32 to Eu 56... good range!


The second one is:



This one is particular, has a heart shaped corset, really traditional, and a skirt that remember plumage.
I'm definitively in love with the jewerlery belt, awesome!

This dress is avaible in Burgundy, Campagne, Ivory, Pink, Red an, of course, in White.
The size are from Eu 32 to Eu 56.


The third one is:



This one is one of my favourite because ave a tail really simple and elegant.
I love the fact is a mermaid model dress.
Also, it's very beautiful the decoration all over the dress, that give to it a sort of romantic way.

This dress is avaible in Burgundy, Campagne, Ivory, Pink, Red an, of course, in White.
The size are from Eu 32 to Eu 56.


What do you think about this gorgeous dresses?

See you soon,
Veronica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...