mercoledì 18 gennaio 2017

Ready for ceremonies? - uk.Millybridal.com


Hi dears,
Today I show you a site where you will find clothes suitable for your ceremonies of 2017. The new year will bring with it new weddings, baptisms, confirmations ... but also festivals and occasions where we have to wear clothes fit the situation.
The site is Millybridal UK.
In this site I found many gorgeous dresses, for bride and weddings.

Are you invited to a wedding, to a baptism or to a ceremony where you want to be chic and beautiful?
Those two dresses would be my choose:

A-line Scoop Neck Chiffon with Lace Asymmetrical
Dark Navy Bridesmaid Dresses 

Blue, asymmetrical and sophisticated: I love it!
Is avaible in many beautiful colors.

Latest Scoop Neck Lace Tulle
Floor-length Ruffles Bridesmaid Dress

This one is the dress of the life.
Is really simple, but at the same time... perfect.
I love the color: Ivory.

If tomorrow would be my big day, well, I would be definitely undecided between these two dresses:

Unique A-line Scoop Neck Tulle Chiffon Sashes / Ribbons
Floor-length Long Sleeve Backless Wedding Dresses

 This one is perfect. I really fell in love with the lace. Also, the skirt is simple, but princely.

Ball Gown Graceful Tulle Appliques Lace
Ivory Floor-length Wedding Dress

This one is for a princess. and what woman would not want to feel like a princess in her wedding day? I love it.

What do you thing about this dresses?
Let me know with a comment!

See you soon,
Veronica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...