sabato 8 luglio 2017

☼ Summer Accessories from StyleWe and JustFashionNow ☼



Hi, today I'm going to talk about beautiful Summer Accessories!
I found those product on two websites, StyleWe and JustFashionNow.
I relly think they have some must have for summer, so let's go to see them!

On StyleWe I fell in love with the heart necklacebut in particular with the chockers:

- Number 1;







I think both are very chic and elegant.
I image myself wear them with a black dress: simple and perfect outfit.
The heart is in both in silver sterling.
A little, perfect accessory for this summer.

On JustFashionNow, I concentrated my interest in the blanket for the beach.
In this year are become really cool the particular and colorful blankets, with several and beautiful designs.
I'm really in love with these:

Zero Gravity Black-white Fringed Tribal Blanket







How much those blanket are cool and funny?
I'd love to have one!

Also, today I'm going to talk with you about of a giveaway hosted by JustFashionNow on Instagram.



What do you think about this summer accessories post?
Do you like it?
Do you want to see more?

See you soon,
Veronica.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...