lunedì 31 agosto 2015

Homecoming Dresses - CocoMelody


Hi dears,
today I'm here to talk about Homecoming Dresses by CocoMelody.com.

But first, what is Homecoming? 
Homecoming is the tradition of welcoming back alumni of a school.

It is a tradition in many universities, colleges, and high schools in the United States. 
It usually includes activities for students and alumni, such as sports and culture events and a parade through the streets of the city or town. And it's every year in fall.


Everytime I saw an american telefilm or film and there is Homecoming I start to have a dream: in Italy we don't have parties like this, so dreaming it's the only way.

To dream with you, I choose my favourite dresses from this site that I discovered this week, CocoMelody.com.
So, let's get it started.. and please, on every dress close your eyes and imagine to be in that dress dancing with your love. 
It's a magical dream!
In this site you can find cheap homecoming dresses, where you can choose your favorite one.


I really love this dress: simply but in the same time for a princess.
The perfect compromise to be beautiful with style.
The color of this dress is champagne.. love it!



If you love decoration like art on your clothes I think that this dress is perfect for you and your dream.
Simply and chic, for a girl ready to remember that night forever.



Are you a dark girl, maybe inside? This dress is do for you.
A lovely dark dress with gold roses.
My little dark me is really happy that this dress is real, and I waaant that!



If you want to shine, this dress is the perfect one.
Light on the high side, like a cloud the skirt.
To feel all night the happiness to be an angel.

Now I want to tell you about the Free Shipping Promotion: it is for USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia for orders as low as 29$! It started on 10th of August but it will end on 10th of September. There is still time, enjoy it!


Do you like this dresses and this site?
Please going to the website to see more dresses.
If you have a limited budget, don't worry! There is a section on site of short homecoming dresses under 100, for all the wallets!

Hope you like this post!
See you soon,
Veronica.

1 commento:

  1. Everytime I saw an american telefilm or film and there is Homecoming I start to have a dream: in Italy we don't have parties like this, ... chomedress.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

✵ Quattro nuovi prodotti coreani per la skincare ✵ Elizavecca ✵

Buongiorno, oggi vi parlo di nuovi prodotti del brand Elizavecca . Il brand. Elizavecca è un brand di skincare coreano, nato nel 1986. Il br...